Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The "Best Job" campaign is over, our OZ trip is over, and Im back in Bangalore doing what I was doing before I left. But things arent the same and they never will be. Life has changed for good with the "Best Job" experience. The amount of exposure I got out of that adventure, the amazing people I've met and the fantastic friends I've made make life seem so small.


All of you know that as a Runners-up to the Worlds Best Job campaign, I felt like a winner myself. Tourism Queensland took me to some exhilerating locations post the announcement. Yes it was a job selection process and they selected the perfect guy for the job! :) SO no hard feelings on not being announed the "Island Caretaker". There's more to come my way thanx to this experience and Im pretty sure about that! :)
You can catch Ben - the Island Caretaker's escapades here - He Starts his 6 month contract Tomorow. ALl the best Ben!~ :) Go get 'em! :)

I havent been able to update this blog as often as I would have liked to when we were in Australia. But I promise I will put up my travel experiences soon - here.

I've also joined Ninjutsu classes and have been so inspired by what I'm learning that I've started a new blog.

And you can also catch updates on my ironic life here.


For now this blog will cease to exist so hoping you'll follow my writing in my other blogs! :)



Love Always
Anjaan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Reef Musings